Monday, June 15, 2009

Working + Busy

Wao~, had been teo weeks didn't back to my blog, busy for working and with my Xiao Bai. Everyday after offduty will drive him go back home and going aroundat night times. This coming thursday will need to bring to Services.

Last week is busy with going out at night time and make me not enough sleep for the whole week. My cousin from Canada had come to Miri to enjoy their holiday for their school break. Both of them is handsome, nice and friendly. Because of working, i didn't have much time to bring them going around and Intro Miri to them. I just manage bring them to have a drink at Al-Fresco and eat Roti John near Ming Cafe. After this time meet them dont know when will us can hang around again. But have to wish them all their best in their study and future. I believe we will meet it again.. =)

This Gawai Festival and School break holiday really drive me crazy.. My coverage of working on this two weeks is at check-in counter and everyday i go to work is full with Passanger. I'm really sick and tired with it cause I WORK FOR THE WORLD"S BEST airlines...


Skytrax winner 2009


NO FUEL Surcharge !!

No comments: