After all passenger disembarkation from aircraft, Cabin Crew was doing clean aircraft. i was busy for taken flight figure from my colleague and communicate with command in pilot. I suddenly step on something. After i let go for my shoes, OMG ! its bleeding, I'm sorry that i step on it till bleeding.. Haha.. no la just a hand phone hanging toys only. I handle it to Leading Crew but she say just take it down from aircraft and return to which passenger who lots it. if not they will clean it up by throwing to dustbin, then i decided to take it down from aircraft.
Few day was passed, there was no one report of missing this toy. i decided to bring him back because it is alone and still bleeding some more.. Haha~ i'm also alone so keep it with me. Hope it wont feel alone and bring some luck for me la~ haha I'm so greddy..
I was it's new master begin from this moment. Em.. as a new master i named you "Little White ". if someone told me he was lost inside aircraft i willing to return back de... =)
Few day was passed, there was no one report of missing this toy. i decided to bring him back because it is alone and still bleeding some more.. Haha~ i'm also alone so keep it with me. Hope it wont feel alone and bring some luck for me la~ haha I'm so greddy..
I was it's new master begin from this moment. Em.. as a new master i named you "Little White ". if someone told me he was lost inside aircraft i willing to return back de... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment